Title and position
- Researcher, Center for Population Health Sciences, Hanoi University of Public Health
- A508 - Building A, Hanoi University of Public Health, 1A Duc Thang Road, Duc Thang Ward, North Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Mobile: 0983651252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research about health economics and public health
- Master in Development Economics, National Economics University
- Bachelor of Development Economics, National Economics University
- Cerfificate training on Health care and management in tropical countries, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute.
Has been working with researches about health economics
Articles published in international journals
- Hoang VM, Oh J, Tran TA, Tran TG, Ha AD, Luu NH, et al. Patterns of Health Expenditures and Financial Protections in Vietnam 1992-2012. Journal of Korean medical science. 2015;30 Suppl 2:S134-8.
- Hoang VM, Tran TA, Ha AD, Nguyen VH. Cost of Hospitalization for Foodborne Diarrhea: A Case Study from Vietnam. Journal of Korean medical science. 2015;30 Suppl 2:S178-82.
- Van Minh H, Tuan Anh T, Rocklov J, Bao Giang K, Trang le Q, Sahlen KG, Nilsson M, Weinehall L: Primary healthcare system capacities for responding to storm and flood-related health problems: a case study from a rural district in central Vietnam. Global health action 2014, 7:23007.
- Van Minh H, Do YK, Bautista MA, Tuan Anh T: Describing the primary care system capacity for the prevention and management of non-communicable diseases in rural Vietnam. The International journal of health planning and management 2014, 29(2):e159-173.
Articles published in national journals
- Assessing health economics training and research capacities in universities and research institutions in Vietnam
- Capacity of primary care for NCD prevention in rural area in Vietnam
- Health status, health service utilization and willingness to pay for health insurance among selected informal sector workers in Hanoi, 2011
- Vietnam’s health system: Fact overview